• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Girl from North GA

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Big Thanks to "Spice" one of the new old members for all the KP duty and serving of others at the Rally!

Thank YOU!!!!!!!!

Welcome Spicy,To the maddness which by the way to bring color to this site is not a bad thing though i think we have some colorful members lol.But for the most part its all good.I swear sooner or later im going to get to meet some of you.:]:beer:

wilfreeman

Welcome Spicy - glad to meet you in GA and to see you here!

I hope that you guys will at least consider coming up to the rally in Denton this spring.
I second that - we had a pretty good time (and crowd) at the 1st annual Denton rally - there was PLENTY more room for more there. Only thing I would like to see is trails WITHOUT rocks - I know Vinny and Rick lived them, but not my favorite. Don, have you heard any talk about next year's (Denton) rally dates yet?

Sorry Spicy, didn't mean to hijack your thread - I'm done!

Spicy

Hay, Hay.... Just a reminder she is Married....lol
To ME.......................:doghead:
Streamline must you remind me of that fact. I guess you are like most guys have to mark your property. Reminder: I'm not your proptery. You are MINE. lol lol

And papabear that was our little secret. lol lol

Thank you guys for such warm welcome. You are an awesome group.

wilfreeman

Thanks Don! I can't believe it - I'll be off for that one. Second year in a row! I'm sure they'll start a thread on it the next few months then.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Streamline must you remind me of that fact. I guess you are like most guys have to mark your property. Reminder: I'm not your property. You are MINE. lol lol
And papabear that was our little secret. lol lol
Thank you guys for such warm welcome. You are an awesome group.
OK...so according to Tinwoodsman's poll...you wee wee in the shower and you "marked" Streamline as "your's"??...In the shower??:beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks