• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Girl from North GA

Spicy

So , getting one step closer to having my very own MV. Can not wait to start driving it. GA Rally look out guy the pink M 1009 is coming.

Spicy

Welcome Spicy - glad to meet you in GA and to see you here!

I second that - we had a pretty good time (and crowd) at the 1st annual Denton rally - there was PLENTY more room for more there. Only thing I would like to see is trails WITHOUT rocks - I know Vinny and Rick lived them, but not my favorite. Don, have you heard any talk about next year's (Denton) rally dates yet?

Sorry Spicy, didn't mean to hijack your thread - I'm done!

No problem, I want to start going to other events. Denton sonds awesome.:p

zout

Spicy - you let your better other half know when your ready to shoot that baby in PINK you let me know - I think we can get this done for you.

Spicy

I got the truck. I final got my first MV a Cuvee. Now need to girly it up. The pink camo MV is going to be ready for the rally. Now working on getting to Duce and half. It will be painted either orange or red camo. Having a hard time deciding. Yes I'm going there. Will hopely have pictures to post soon.

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Congrats to my wife on her new MV! As far as painting it pink all I can say is What Miss J wants Miss J gets!...lol

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I say go for it, paint it lily pink. When done you can paint some purple lilacs on it so that it blends in with any annual or perennial garden. Flower Garden Camo or the Walt Disney Upchuck theme!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks