• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Girl from North GA

michigandon

And don't forget, a lot of the WWII desert tan colors seemed to have a habit of fading into pink also (IE, the "Strawberry B!tch B24 @ the WPAFB Museum).

Spicy

I say go for it, paint it lily pink. When done you can paint some purple lilacs on it so that it blends in with any annual or perennial garden. Flower Garden Camo or the Walt Disney Upchuck theme!
I know you did not go there. Do I seem like a flower girl to you. There nothing with expressing your indivdual personality in your MV. But To keep the peace I will keep the duece plain.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I know you did not go there. Do I seem like a flower girl to you. There nothing with expressing your indivdual personality in your MV. But To keep the peace I will keep the duece plain.
DO NOT, do that on our account. You paint your trucks any color you please. Until someone else pays for them, they have no say what so ever how you paint them. Need to get Gimpy to show you the urban camo job on his old shop van.

There may be precedent. As I recall: In getting ready for Desert Storm, one of the army bases got a bad batch of paint... The first batch of M1A1s they repainted with what was supposed to be desert tan... Came out pink.

They had to be repainted but for a while the US had pink armor. So Spicy can have her pink truck.

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Don't. I like the pink avatar. It might even stop some neighbors from complaining about that horrible big green thing on your driveway. You might even start a trend!

There is a famous movie precedent in Operation Petticoat. It was so successful that it was followed up by a TV serial two decades later.

Operation Petticoat

TV serial

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
:ditto::ditto: Get one of the M50's or M800s. They are nice entry models to start with, including power steering etc.

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
From the picture almost too good condition to need a complete standard paint job at all. Custom wishes, however, is always a good reason to repaint. ;)

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have to get there real early. I can't wait to watch you and Bobby unload that behemoth.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks