• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New girl...

KsM715

Ok I dont want to get left out. (I think theres only 1 or 2 members that haven't said hello)

Welcom from KS G.I.P.

Edit: I know you're for real, Unless WM is one **** of a PhotoShop artist in the recovery thread.:p

Last edited:

KsM715

I believe you said something about posting in the calander thread also. (hint, hint, nudge, nudge)

Just kidding, Dont hurt me :razz:

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I just want to say GIP is a real lady, fun to be around, she will make a great SSer, fitting right in, for more pics., look at her album in her profile

gunboy1656

Ok I dont want to get left out. (I think theres only 1 or 2 members that haven't said hello)

Welcom from KS G.I.P.

Edit: I know you're for real, Unless WM is one **** of a PhotoShop artist in the recovery thread.:p

Well either I am the last or next to last to say hello, I guess I should say hello and welcome to the loony bin. Enjoy your stay.

AMX

Now if only you all only ment to say welcome to the new member and not plug yourselves as single and available. There is a reason we have so few women in this hobby, they get chased away.

Maybe we could let people adapt to the spirit of the hobby, rather than forcing the hobbiest to adapt to new people. If political correctness is your passion, you are definitely in the wrong hobby.

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Maybe we could let people adapt to the spirit of the hobby, rather than forcing the hobbiest to adapt to new people. If political correctness is your passion, you are definitely in the wrong hobby.
The spirit of the hobby is the love of the MVs, I don't think being GIP or GIMP has anything to do with it though GIP does manage to keep ALL the wheels on the ground., I thought we were adult men here, not a bunch of high schoolers (at least some of the comments). yes GIP is a very pretty lady that happens to LIKE MVs, and as a lady be treated as one as you treat any lady anywhere, because we like MVs does not mean we forget manners which has nothing to do with PCisem

just my 2cents

Last edited:

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
i totally agree thats why i changed my post what a sight that must be her gettin out of one of wrecker mans big mvs:razz:
pretty awsome watching GIP drive one, once she is in, hard to get her out, at times I thought she would sleep in it rather then give up the truck

onegmjack

Most of us know which set you were talking about,at least the blondes I have went out with did not have the lower ones.You just fell into it the way you said it.They had to say it,and get a laugh.

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
He, he, he - thanks for the chuckle:grin: - The lady has been on the site for a year and about 8 months. My wife is an Aggie also, so I understand.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks