• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New girl...

GreenIronPrincess

You guys are too much!! haha. Let me guarantee you all that I am, in fact, a female. Don't believe me, then just wait for one of the rallies... then you can all see, first hand - i don't smell like diesel and i'm not a grease ball. These are all disclaimers I have to make - especially after being in chat... (haha) I'd also like to add that, unfortunately, WM's pictures don't do me any justice..

The calendar girl thing sounds really cool. Maybe i need to acquire some OD Green panties with "Steel Soldiers" across the backside... or a bikini perhaps? Then again, I could always just stick with the ACU's. I'd have to find a good photographer. Whatever the case, count me in on that!

Anyway... come say hi at the GA rally. I should be working in the MKT. I hope you all introduce yourselves.

-GIP

ryan77

I cant believe all the excitement over the girl on ss! Do you guys ever leave the house???? Any ways welcome from Illinois the land of incarcerated governor's !!!!!:shock:

AMX

You guys are too much!! haha. Let me guarantee you all that I am, in fact, a female. Don't believe me, then just wait for one of the rallies... then you can all see, first hand - i don't smell like diesel and i'm not a grease ball. These are all disclaimers I have to make - especially after being in chat... (haha) I'd also like to add that, unfortunately, WM's pictures don't do me any justice..

The calendar girl thing sounds really cool. Maybe i need to acquire some OD Green panties with "Steel Soldiers" across the backside... or a bikini perhaps? Then again, I could always just stick with the ACU's. I'd have to find a good photographer. Whatever the case, count me in on that!

Anyway... come say hi at the GA rally. I should be working in the MKT. I hope you all introduce yourselves.

-GIP

Did I mention my superior photographic skills? :)

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You guys are all missing the point, I can see why everybody is in such a hurry to welcome our newest female member. Two of my favorite hobbies are now in one place....pretty women and MV's. That being said, I can't think of too many of you that would disagree with me about this 2cents

jluv1185

This is getting pretty funny to watch... Wipe the drool off the keyboard guys. We don't want to scare her away. Sorry princess, boys aren't use to playing in the same sandbox with perty girls. LOL

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
This is getting pretty funny to watch... Wipe the drool off the keyboard guys. We don't want to scare her away. Sorry princess, boys aren't use to playing in the same sandbox with perty girls. LOL
Sandbox, we have a sandbox? will my jeep fit i n it? lol

indy4x4fab

Banned
if u come to the October, "Haspin 2011 Part Deux" rally at haspin acers, u can play with all the midwest boys and GIRLS in our mud puddles, mud's better then sand, less chafing in certain places.

besides the muds ggod for ur sink, or so im told.:drool:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks