• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Goods

beaubeau

I have a Slow Leak in a tire, and I thought I would check it out!! I did have to remove the Govenor Cover on Trans and I found this convenient at the time. I did check out everything underneath and all is GOOD!!

Attachments

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
keep it that way for two years and the suspension will be back in shape.

Sorry I like the way you did it but wonder if you cause any issues with the engine at that angle.

I would probably do the same if I had the equipment to do it.

scooter01922

nice use of equip to make your life easier [thumbzup] Better get the engine back in that backhoe in the background, winter is a comin quick and i'm sure that enclosed cab makes doing the driveway much nicer.

beaubeau

You got it right on, M52A2!! The rear window was Blown out, and when I let it back down, all the glass was on the Front of Floor boards. Easier cleaning. Scooter01922, I have to put new Mains and Rods in the Backhoe. Some one was running it in the woods when a branch knocked the Oill filter off, lost oil preasure. When Low oil preasure Buzzer came on, he did not like the Noise, so he Disconnected the Buzzer!!!??? No it was not me. Someone told this goy he needed a New Enmgine! When I said I could Repair it he was much HAPPY!!

beaubeau

98HD, U notice I picked it up with a Chain, but the Bucket is actually Supporting under the truck. The chain is not supporting it anymore.It is in a Triangle, STRONG!!?? I am 6'5 so I like Room to work in!!

98hd

beaubeau said:
98HD, U notice I picked it up with a Chain, but the Bucket is actually Supporting under the truck. The chain is not supporting it anymore.It is in a Triangle, STRONG!!?? I am 6'5 so I like Room to work in!!
I feel your pain, I've got an inch on you!

I wasn't trying to insult you, just want people to be safe. I've done some stuff like that myself, and after having a truck fall off some jackstands once, I won't take things for granted again.

It wouldn't take much if you were reefing on something under the truck like that for the COG to shift and for it to slide right off of the bucket.

pevrs114

I'm joe nobody, new here and I really don't mean to step on any toes, but please please please toss some 4x4 timbers under the frame next time to support it.

There was a firefighter in suburban Richmond VA earlier this year who was killed when he was working on his truck on his day off. I don't think he had it on jackstands, and the truck fell and crushed him. His own co-workers had to get his body out, IIRC.

Please be careful guys. Making a death notification is not easy.

You do have some really nice equipment and tools to work with!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks