• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new guy 1078 3116 CAT Red dot A/C, compressor mount. I don't know where to post

Bud Cofer

Hey Guys,
I don't know if I posted in the right spot, but we are desperate for help, we have a 1078 LMTV 3116 I think its around 1997. I talked to Red dot about an a/c, they sent us a box with a "kit" I just assumed after telling him what we had, he would know, but there is no way, we can tell on how to mount the compressor. Y'all have any ides, or could guide us in the right direction ?
Bud

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
If you search the Lmtv forum section there are some documented installs. I didn't know red dot made a kit what's the model number in the box? Should be RD something.
Will

Bud Cofer

It looks like they don't, and I wish they would have just told me they didn't, this has turned into a nightmare. This is what they sent when I told them what we had.
R-6101-0P Rooftop A/C unit 12 volt
78R1077 Install kit with hoses and EZ clip fittings
75R8382 Compressor 12 volt
75R9970 Compressor mount bracket

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
There are heads that replace the existing heater box with an AC evaporator in it. I have the main comp mount brackets. There is a sub bracket that braces the main bracket. What did the sell you for the pulley and drive? Can you post a pic.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks