• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Guy Checking in From Arizona

pma4x4

I've been a long time fan of the older Military trailers M101, CDN101 and M416 ( I think those are right). I just acquired a flatbed 1992 M116A3 and I plan on doing some mods to it for camping and every time I did research I kept coming across this forum. So i figured better join up and see whats all here. Looks great so far!

pma4x4

Thanks! we love it here. This is turning out to be a very resourceful site. I have already found the TM for my M116A3 trailer and have found a sticky in regards to civilian brake parts for it. [thumbzup]

Another Ahab

Thanks! we love it here. This is turning out to be a very resourceful site. I have already found the TM for my M116A3 trailer and have found a sticky in regards to civilian brake parts for it. [thumbzup]
You won't go wrong here.

So Welcome to you from here in the Grand Old Commonwealth of Virginia.

I don't know Apache Junction, but got a good buddy who lives in Tucson (he moved there so he can play more ice hockey if you can believe it).

Do you all have lion in your area? My buddy claims he gets stalked by them sometimes when he's out walking.

Any in your "neck of the woods"? (I know: you're in AZ, its just an expression!)