• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Guy checking in

MC0311

Hello all,

First of all im glad I found this forum, as I am currently saving up for a M35A3. (or A2). I am retired from the Marine Corps (medical due to a TBI). I was 0311 Infantry and made many memories i will not forget. Both good and bad. I am currently living in Michigan which is where I am from. Anyways, I look forward to learning on this forum and just talking with other military hobbyists as well. Take care and Semper Fi

91W350

Thanks for your service to this Great Nation! Welcome from Kansas, if you ever need anything from the middle of nowhere, I am your man! Glen

L999here

Welcome....(salute)...

Glad you found us....welcome to our....HOBBY (?) (salute)...and thank you for your service....from a retired vet.

196thprober

Hello all,

First of all im glad I found this forum, as I am currently saving up for a M35A3. (or A2). I am retired from the Marine Corps (medical due to a TBI). I was 0311 Infantry and made many memories i will not forget. Both good and bad. I am currently living in Michigan which is where I am from. Anyways, I look forward to learning on this forum and just talking with other military hobbyists as well. Take care and Semper Fi
Sorry, forgot to mention; although I'm a helpless idiot mechanically, I can and would be honored to answer some basic questions about deuces for you. I stumbled my way through and bought my first deuce before i found this site, and i got SCREWED real bad. Please PM me and I'll give you my phone # /e mail or whatever. God bless and good luck with your healing!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks