• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy first post

SignalNco

Hey there new guy and welcome to the site. There is a link here on the site to radionerds. There is also a great collection of PS magazine downloads there too.
I like green vehicles and green radios so I have 2 very bad habits. Which part of this hobby has infected you? Vehicles?? Radios??

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Greeting and thank you for this site. Since I am new I want to do things right. So I am asking if anybody thinks this is a Technical Manual site for the Military Radio and Communication section that should be noted.
http://radionerds.com/index.php/Main_Page

This is a pretty extensive listing of Military Radios with free downloads.

arbritton
Welcome to the site. If you look at the TM section of the board, there's a link to Radio Nerds up there. :beer:

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from the home of THE Hamvention.

It never hurts to post once in a while about the RadioNerds site.

:)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks