• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy from Alabama

aaron1009

Hi all, just purchased an M1009 and was told that this was the place to be. Here are a few pictures of my new toy. :-D

Can new members not make direct img src links or am I just doing it wrong? :roll:

Last edited:

dpsmith

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome! Good looking truck! Wreckerman is the General of the Alabama Gang and the regional Wiley Coyote Genius but if you need anything let me know.

mhassett

Welcome to the venue.
Be sure to go to the MV Rally at the Battleshio Alabama on 9-10 April.
I plan on going Saturday, and I have my wish list already made.
MHassett
Bush, LA

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Wreckerman is the General of the Alabama Gang and the regional Wiley Coyote Genius
I resemble that remark.:-D

Welcome to the "Green Iron" laughing accademy.:cookoo:

I am hosting a mini-rally the 17th of April......it is at Little River Canyon near Fort Payne.......you and yours are welcome.

Do a search for "Wreckerman's Spring Fling" and watch the thread.....I will be posting final details soon.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
"Wreckerman is the General of the Alabama Gang and the regional Wiley Coyote Genius"

Hmmm....that splains alot...LOL I had my suspicionsroflrofl

Anyway...welcome to the site:wink:

jrou111

Nice truck! (we like pics around here, btw)

Welcome! Where are you in Birmingham? I'm in Hoover. I take my m1009 out in the woods alot, so if you don't want to ride solo, lemme know.

aaron1009

Thanks for the warm welcome, all.

I'll do my best to get to the rallies, sounds like a great time. And I'll definitely get in touch with all you local guys, maybe you can help me out with a few parts I need!

In response to jrou111, I live right down the road in McCalla. We should go riding sometime. I have no recovery tools yet so wheeling alone isn't on my to do list :grin:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks