• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy from Alabama

justpball

Hey guys, I am new to the site and I am in the process of buying a M1009, this will be my first military vehicle so I will have tons of questions... very neat site so far!

dpsmith

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome! The answer to all you questions, about OD stuff can be found here. All other question can go to WM (wrecker man) who is the head of the Alabama OD Asylum. The amount of knowledge and experience on this site is amazing. Enjoy!

jrou111

Welcome, I'm in Birmingham. Got a M1009 on 33x12.5x15's and a M35A2 on 46" XML's.

The next closest MV meeting is at Tannehill State Park on Nov 5. Several of us will be there.

zout

welcome to the site - AL MV OD needs all the help they can get. rofl
You are amoungst some very talented individuals (here) (not in AL)

justpball

thanks guys for the warm welcome! i wish i could make it to tannehill but i will be at the Auburn game that weekend...def next time though, the wife and i have been talking about going camping there for a while.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks