• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy from Austin, Texas

Nutro

I grew up a Military brat and love the Military vehicles!

I'm just starting out but my brother and I plan on having 1 or 2 Deucies and some trailers then who knows what.

I'll be asking plenty of questions but I will use the search first

Last edited:

Nutro

I will definitely be looking for a Deuce in the Austin area, or on GL. I'm looking and learning now about trailers.

I'm going to try to find one on GL to pull behind my Jeep and Silverado.

Nutro

Ok guys. I've been looking on and off for over a year but not really serious until lately about buying a Deuce.

Aside from the auction site, what could I expect to pay for a running, driving, braking deuce?

Prefer a newer version of course but not necessary. Most options don't matter a whole lot I guess but would love to find one with:

Turbo
Canvas cover or hard top
Decent tires

Etc Etc

I'm basically just hoping to find a solid running vehicle.

reloader64

Welcome from some of us temporarily relocated to the MVPA convention in Topeka, Kansas. You are officially invited to come to the next meeting of the Lone Star MVPA. We meet the 3rd Wednesday of the month at Camp Mabry. More info at www.lonestar-mvpa.org.

Scott

P.S. Jeep-jeep has some nice trucks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks