• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Guy from Austin Tx

dieck

Hey Barrman,

I hooked up with Sermis tonight. Great guy. Let me take his bobbed deuce for a spin with my two girls. Would do business with him any time. I'm meeting up with Wehring Sunday at the Brazoria fairgrounds. Thanks for the great suggestions!

-Heath

A&M '90 here. Whoop!

Sermis in Temple has built a nice bobbed truck for himself that he might consider selling. he also has a nice 395 tired truck that you could probably talk him out of. Send him a PM.

Wehring builds them to sell as well. I have seen both their work and it is good. Justin is outside of Houston. PM Justin, he will fix you up.

Pistolnut in Caldwell is thinking about selling his all stock M35 Whistler. Send him a PM and see what he wants for it.

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome, I about 1.5 hours away in Comfort and I am currently in the process of bobbing my first Deuce. Let me know if I can do anything for you and who knows, maybe we can help each other out. Checke with Lin Schoening at Militarytrucks.com in Liberty Hill. He currently has a bobber for sale and many other items. Lots of tires and wheels too.

Home