• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy from Canada -M37, M152, M101A1, M101A2

Videolink

Thanks for letting me join up
Ex Canadian Military - Communications
1955 M37 CDN - with military installed dump - all working, and plated
1954 M152 - Canadian Military Radio Truck
1972 M101A1 Canadian
1986 M101A2 US

Here to learn more about these amazing vehicles

Thanks
55.jpg1.JPGIMG_0706.jpg

Last edited:

dmetalmiki

Snap!..Also from London..U.K...Very welcome to this site the hobby, vehicles events and friendships to come. That's a Nice group of trucks you allready have in your possesion. Those trailers look usefull and fully functional as well.

Last edited:

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I like trucks that dump and that one is now my all time favorite. Thanks for sharing the pics, welcome to Steel Soldiers and what would have convinced us to put a dump on a M37? That is one of the coolest things I've seen in half a decade of MV addiction.

If you've got some photos of the dumper details we'd all really appreciate more pictures.

oboyjohn

Greetings from "La Belle Province". Ex-military my self as EME 411 maintainer. Nice little herd you have going. Hoping to start the green steel addiction soon!

Storm 51

Just a Grunt
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Washington State!

The details on the dumping mechanism for the M37 would be fun to see. Is there a Canadian Technical Manual or Modification Order that accomplishes that modification?

Snowtiger

Greetings, I'm still very much a new guy as well here anyways but your in good hands these folks have taken good care of my problems and wow literally every day its a bit like walking down memory lane

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks