• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy from Canada -M37, M152, M101A1, M101A2

Videolink

Thanks for letting me join up
Ex Canadian Military - Communications
1955 M37 CDN - with military installed dump - all working, and plated
1954 M152 - Canadian Military Radio Truck
1972 M101A1 Canadian
1986 M101A2 US

Here to learn more about these amazing vehicles

Thanks
55.jpg1.JPGIMG_0706.jpg

Last edited:

dmetalmiki

Snap!..Also from London..U.K...Very welcome to this site the hobby, vehicles events and friendships to come. That's a Nice group of trucks you allready have in your possesion. Those trailers look usefull and fully functional as well.

Last edited:

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I like trucks that dump and that one is now my all time favorite. Thanks for sharing the pics, welcome to Steel Soldiers and what would have convinced us to put a dump on a M37? That is one of the coolest things I've seen in half a decade of MV addiction.

If you've got some photos of the dumper details we'd all really appreciate more pictures.

oboyjohn

Greetings from "La Belle Province". Ex-military my self as EME 411 maintainer. Nice little herd you have going. Hoping to start the green steel addiction soon!

Storm 51

Just a Grunt
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Washington State!

The details on the dumping mechanism for the M37 would be fun to see. Is there a Canadian Technical Manual or Modification Order that accomplishes that modification?

Snowtiger

Greetings, I'm still very much a new guy as well here anyways but your in good hands these folks have taken good care of my problems and wow literally every day its a bit like walking down memory lane