• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy from centeral NC

Kohburn

well if you are still looking and have the means to ship or are comfortable driving from MD - mine is up for sale. I moved to NC but my deuce is still in MD (have friends looking after it for me) even have a set of fmtv wheels/tires and adapters to go with it.

Djstorm100

well if you are still looking and have the means to ship or are comfortable driving from MD - mine is up for sale. I moved to NC but my deuce is still in MD (have friends looking after it for me) even have a set of fmtv wheels/tires and adapters to go with it.
Message me or link me the info please sir.

Welcome, I am in Winston-Salem. I have a friend with a M923a2 for sale (it is on CL, listed in w-s section). I know where a M211 deuce is, but that is OLD, needs work, and is a gasser (not multifuel). I've had quite a few trucks over the past year, the 5-tons/deuces both have their +'s/-'s, but overall I think the M939a2's are the BEST trucks. The thing I like best about the deuce is the multifuel, but the reliability of the 8.3 Cummins is likely better than just about any other military vehicle on the road.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks