• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new guy from Chattanooga with a M1028

whisler

Hello to everyone. My name is Steve and I'm a former infantry Marine. 1986-1990. I have a 1986 M1028 and I'm hoping to use everyone's knowledge here to help me on this truck project. Thanks in advance for any and all help.

dougco1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the site Steve. Just sit back, have a few beers and read your TMs. And most of all thank you for your service.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Oklahoma.

Make sure you read the CUCV Wiki and the CUCV Helpful Threads stickies.

Another Ahab

Welcome from the Great Commonwealth of Virginia:

- My wife grew up on South Crest Road along Missionary Ridge.

- We always grab a bag of Krystals whenever we head down for a visit.

Last edited:

EwaMarine

Hey Marine,
Stop by the Hixson Museum of flight over in Hixson TN!!. You are like ten minutes away!! Marine CWO5 Pete Ohare could use your help along with your truck for parades and airshow static display help. Plus, you can show them how 03's git er done!!
SF,
Brad

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks