• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Guy From Cincinnati,Ohio

gsxrinthe9s

THey everyone I've been looking around on this site for a couple days
And have picked up so much info . I've been lucky enough to find a
1976 dodge m886 it was owned by a local hospital up till 3 yrs ago
And used as a disaster medical assistance vehical. It is very solid very very
Little rust even has all the emergency lights. At the moment it seems reliable
The low mileage i( 21k) causes some worrys. But its not like I will be driving
It much anyway. The only issue I have after 1000 miles is with the head lights randomly
Going off . Going to check grounds then all connections. Well just wanted to say hi.

augiedoggy

Welcome from a fellow Cincinnati member! I'm certain you'll find all the info you need here for your vehicle.(look for the TM section) Lots of great knowledgable members here. My thought on your headlight problem is possbly a circuit breaker type headlight switch going bad??
Please consider joining us for a parade, or the October rally at Haspin acres off road park. :beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks