• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Guy from Colorado

marsaws

Hello all, I'm a new member from the mountains of Colorado who stumbled upon the site while researching my plans to build a bobbed M35a2. I have a few questions that are left unanswered at this point so I'm looking for a little input as well on my build. I do have a lot of mechanical diesel skills as I've been building some very strong ;-) diesels for a while now. I'm looking forward to finding the limits of the LDT 465, haha. Thanks in advance for what I know will be a lot of help for a very fun project.

MeanDoggy

Welcome aboard Sir! I am new here too and looking forward to acquiring my first MV in the next several months. Great place to be for our indulgence into MV's.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks