• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy from East Texas

Rock6x6

I have owned a few military trucks, and I heard this is the place to be. I traded a set of tires to a guy name Dan from Sour lake TX, and he told me about this site. I like to trade, buy and sell to get rid of what I don't need and buy what I do, so you all will see me alot on the WANTED, FOR SALE forums..........my wife hates me(her yard don't benefit from me hanging out on these kind of sites) Lol

If you see anything I got, and want to trade something for it, let me know, because I'm alway like to see what you got.

thanks
Wes Tobias

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome Wes. Do not speed in Diboll, TX. Keep an eye out for the GSA Forestry auctions right up the road from you. Lots of nice? trucks 3 or 4 times a year.

Rock6x6

new guy

Im starting to like this place already! lol..............why wont it let me post a new thread in the FOR SALE section?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks