• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Guy from Florida

JonWesley

Hi guys! Just bought a M998. It looks like it spent a lot of time in Graf based on the dust I've seen under the body and on frame... Yes, I'm ex-Army, Honorably discharged in 1993. I hope to learn a lot from you guys and I've already been looking at the Hmmwv stuff on the tech side. I think i might have a steep learning curve! :-D

Anyhow, hope i get to chat with you all and learn from you as I'm a blank slate in regards to Hmmwv's. Spent most of my time in CUCV's and old Dodges.

Hope to see you all in the threads!

Wes

TNriverjet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Tennessee! There are many great folks here to help! You will also be encouraged to look up appropriate technical manuals and read, read, read. Most TM's are linked in the first pages when you sign in the forum.

Guyfang

Staff member
Wes, welcome from Burgkunstadt, 100 klicks from Graf. Give me back that dirt!! I got out in 1993 also. A good year. Take care and hope you enjoy the SS forum.