• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new Guy From GA

socoj2

Hey Im jay From Georgia. Im currently building a 1/2 Scale M1a2 and looking for a Turbine Genset to power it. Found your site now i wanta Duece as well =/

zout

welcome - yeah right - its like the Blue's Brothers Song "give me more - more -more"

Once ya get your hands on one od green machine the rest is "give me more more more".

Start planning on going to the Ga Rally this fall

socoj2

So question. I see a lot of Dueces around here for $150 ont he GL auction site. What do the auctions for these usually end up at? i assume the bidding is hot and heavy in the last hour.

I have my eye on a Genset up in PA im just wondering what i can expect to pay for it.

would love to is there a page for the rally?

zout

Click on the Forum tab at the top of the page - under the second header look for Upcoming Events - you will find info on the Ga Rally there.

I only have read here on what everyone else does through GL - there are much more experieced buyers here that deal with them on a constant basis to assist you in that endeavor.

Heavysteven

Jay,
Good to see another guy from Georgia, Before you buy anything take a breath, do your homework, and make sure you know what your getting into. I love my truck but when i first got there was an adjustment period. A duece is big, loud, and loves to eat money. But man it is so cool:D

Good Luck

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
:cookoo: Welcome to the Green Iron Laughing Accademy. :cookoo:

Lots of folks on the site buy deuces to flip and support their OD Green affliction (well...let's call it what it really is...an addiction for which there is no cure.....only the next fix of bigger and more expensive Green Iron).
If you don't want to go the GL or GSA route and buy a pig in a poke you can purchase one from a member.....that is to your
advantage in that you can drive it and make sure it is what you want.
You will not find a better bunch of folks than the crew here.....we occasionally carp among our selves but ususally we make up and carry on.
If you hang with us keep an eye on the 2010 GA Rally thread....it will let you know what is going on and the schedule.....this year promises to be the best yet...we will even have an Army Mobile Kitchen Trailer set up and cooking some old chow hall favorites.
Pack up the family and friends and join the madness.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks