• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new guy from GA

biggreenz13

just wanted to say whats goin to everyone here on the board im lookin to get a duece pretty soon just wondering which would be the best one ill be driving it on the street hunting truck some mud possibly. if there is anything that i should look for in particular any common problems i should look for any help would be highly appreciated

Thanks, Ryan

Last edited:

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
welcome , GA must have something in the air to attract MVers, our numbers keep growing,

where in nw ga. are you

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Welcome to the site!

Here is the SS Ga. Rally: http://www.steelsoldiers.com/ga-rally/53347-official-2010-ss-ga-rally-info-thread.html

The SS Ga. Rally will have a lot of off roading and fun with trucks, it would be a good place to familiarize yourself with the vehicles and probably get some seat time. :D

There is a show this coming weekend, it's put on by the Ga. MVPA. Link:

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/upcoming-events/54959-kennesaw-mtn-ga-mvpa-show-swap-meet.html

This is a more "formal" event, with vehicle displays and swap meet, etc. Static displays, no trailrides, etc.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Welcome to the Green Iron Loony Bin.:cookoo:

Be warned...."Once you go green you will never be weened".:shock:

This is not a hobby...it is an addiction.auaauaaua

We tried to form a support group but nobody wants to quit.rofl

The GA Rally rocks.....you can't have more fun without taking off your britches. Ya'll come.

Attachments

Last edited:

zout

Welcome from Lilburn - right dab smack in the middle of the OD insanity;

No doubt - do not hesitate to show up at the Ga Rally - I hear they always need "fresh meat".

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks