• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new guy from huntington in.

st8kfinger

hi, i guess i forgot to make this my first post, sorry, im using a first gen smart phone most of the tme. any ways, i found this site in search of info on the m35s and joined shortly after, seems to be a bunch of good guys here. hopefully i can put a m35 a3 in my sig shortly, and if anyone near ft wayne in. wants to take me on a ride in their deuce i can bring fuel.

indy4x4fab

Banned
Open the attacked link and the dates and place will be revealed.

Click on the yellow print.

McClain Military Armor Museum 2330 Crystal Street, Anderson, IN 46012

April 27-29 2012

st8kfinger

Just east of you. Dont got a deuce but got 5 tons and your more then welcome to come play.
cool, thanks. i will have to grab a yellow jug. i just want to at least ride in a ''big'' mv before i spend a whole bunch of $$, i got my 10 year old involved now so im almost dedicated, he already ''told his friedns his dad was getting a deuce'' now i have to get one, just wish my girlfriend was as excited, because of forum rules i cant say what she thinks. every time we see a mv my son reminds me that i want a deuce, we saw a green military blazer at meijer's and he about had a fit.

st8kfinger

You might need to get a new girlfriend, you`r:beer: son is more important.
yes sir, she will warm up to it, she is a woman & they all like attention and a deuce roling down jefferson street will get plenty. she has been grumpy about all my new hobbies when i first get into them- nitro rc cars & trucks, supra comp ski boat, firearms, car club/shows, & on & on. ect. ect. she will probably complain if i do not drive it enough after she warms up to it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks