• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Guy from Illinois

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, sounds interesting, but got snow now. Not that it would stop a deuce,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Something to chat about and see if we could get together.
God bless,
Tony:grin:

bguy193

Rally???HMMMMMMMMMMM............
There is a place just south of Jacksonville IL. It is a pretty nice off road park, they hosted trucks gone wild this year and are gonna do it again next year. I work with a guy that is friends with the owners and I asked him about possibly having an event out there. The park owners said it sounded like a neat idea. Its a good central location in the state and with enough people interested I bet we could pull it off. Check it out below....................[thumbzup]

Mud, Mayhem, and Motorsports!

Midnight Rider

About time you chimed in. I say Sesser Illinois for the rally. Scare the crap out of that little town.
I've been pretty busy lately. M1009's been giving me some fits lately. I've been meaning to give you a call too.

Sounds good is there enough fuel in that town HA HA!
Actually of the 2 stations in Sesser only 1 station sells diesel and you can't pay at the pump either.

50shooter

The former Savanna Army Depot is also an option. We've two very small get togethers there but the weather keeps fighting us. The first one was in conjunction with a Civil War reinactment and had 6 or so trucks. This year we had a parade for the 10 year anniv. of the closing and had about 12 trucks. More came from Iowa than IL though. We are in the upper west corner near Galena. Easy ride for the IA, WI and Chicagoland guys.

rwbrown72

I've been pretty busy lately. M1009's been giving me some fits lately. I've been meaning to give you a call too.

I'm ready to blow my M1009 up! I can't figure it out. Took it to a local shade tree guy and he has had it for a month. He called me today and told me to come and get it. He can't figure it out. That thing has been nothing but problems for me since I got it. Oh well. It will make a good target! Maybe I'll get a 50 cal and blow it to bits....

Call anytime. You gotta come and check out my MKT!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks