• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy from IN

PriestEG

hey everybody. just found out about SS last night while on INGO and decided to become a member. hoping to learn lots and would like to get me a M35m eventually.

PriestEG

central. i frequent Pulaski county in NW indiana tho as i have family and hunting property there. its overwhelming the amout of information i need to gain to have a conversation bout this stuff.. lots of reading to do now

eagle4g63

Sometime when you're up you'll have to let me know ahead of time, I go over to JP to shoot at the range.......you can see one of these trucks up close.....we can make a day of it, have some fun.

DeucesWild11

Welcome, read up on the TM's to get familiar with what you are getting into. I like this one to get started.. http://test.steelsoldiers.com/upload/M35/PSMultifuelOperator.pdf

People will tell ya all the time to use the search feature before posting a question. Allot of times people run into the same issue which has been covered like a hundred times, so some people get bent out of shape when they see a new post like "What kind of fuel can I burn in a deuce"..

If you get a little familiar with the TM's (technical manuals) before you buy your first truck you will be a educated buyer and will help you avoid being stuck on the side of the road..

Best of luck!

PriestEG

Sometime when you're up you'll have to let me know ahead of time, I go over to JP to shoot at the range.......you can see one of these trucks up close.....we can make a day of it, have some fun.

I would love that!! i think ill be up that way to do the families annual "firewood splitting weekend" in the next few weeks and will get a message to you early as i know so we can meed up or something.

PriestEG

Welcome, read up on the TM's to get familiar with what you are getting into. I like this one to get started.. http://test.steelsoldiers.com/upload/M35/PSMultifuelOperator.pdf

People will tell ya all the time to use the search feature before posting a question. Allot of times people run into the same issue which has been covered like a hundred times, so some people get bent out of shape when they see a new post like "What kind of fuel can I burn in a deuce"..

If you get a little familiar with the TM's (technical manuals) before you buy your first truck you will be a educated buyer and will help you avoid being stuck on the side of the road..

Best of luck!
thanks for the advice in advance as i dont want to be "that new guy" who keeps asking stupid stuff. i know how it can be from the other forums i frequent with the silly and repetitious questions that are easily answered with a little search effort.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks