• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Guy from Indiana #3

BloodCarver

In about 1 hour I will have my CUCV(M1028) 8). Boy is she a beauty! She only has 30,000 original miles(was an Admin truck). She is 4 color camo and almost everything is brand new. WOW!. It has some cosmetic work for the cab interior(dash cover has a split/crack or 2) but overall she is SWEET.
I look forward to getting some pics up soon.

L999here

...Welcome..

Welcome to another 'Hoosier'...!!! Seems N. IN is getting quite a few new SS guys. So much the better....we may need these MV's to keep us alive and keep the USA free....

BloodCarver

Thanks for all the welcoming and supportive messages. I stand corrected on the model, it is a M1008 outfitted for shelter carrying. I have it home now in my driveway next to my 1989 D150 Dodge PowerWagon. What a pair of nice 4x4s. Bring on the snow! I now have the perfect truck for our farm. I needed to replace the Dodge because it is having a rust/rot issue in the cab(floor pans) and the truck bed itself(quarter panels around the wheel wells and the tailgate hinge/pivot point).
I now have the best replacement possible for my Dodge. My Father-In-Law teased me with this statement, "Now you have your tractor. " LOL.
Once again, thankyou all for your kind and welcoming posts.