• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy from Iowa

FarmHand78

Hey guys, Nathan from south east Iowa. Found the site while looking for information on M35A2's. I'm the fire chief of the local vol. fire dept. we have a deuce and a half brush truck we loving call the "The Ole 6-by"... any way, I've found a lot of info and can't wait to dive in. I'll try to get a pic of the ole girl this weekend.

Thanks,
Nathan

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome! All the technical info and experience you will need is here! I suggest that you spend some of your spare time, if you have any, poking around the technical manuals. Also try to think of a few searchable terms to try in the search function and give them a try. There is loads of experience in these pages if you can learn to access them!

Rick

FarmHand78

OK so a sick 19 mo. old son de-railed my weekend and I didn't get to the station for some pics... This is the only picture of the old girl that I have on my phone... I did spend the weekend browsing the deuce forum went through 151 of the 935 pages of threads tons of good info!

Attachments

Another Ahab

Nice looking rig.

There are 935 pages of Deuce thread?

How did you figure that out:

- Something obvious that I should know (but clearly don't)?!

iatractor

Welcome Nathan. I'm not too far from you-live in Wapello. Mike is down in Lee county and RidingShotgun is up in Washington. A few deuce owners down in your neck of the woods.