• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new guy from kentucky

tclemens

Just joined I bought cucv blazer 2 days ago for 900 so far so good. Wanted to thank you guys lurked on here for a while reading and searching made my decision to buy easier. Thanks again.

JCKnife

Sweet, looks good! You got her from a private party sounds like? Welcome aboard. I'm up in Oldham.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Welcome from Georgia. I was born in Hardinsburg, KY..Beautiful area!! Given the terrain there I recommend you skip the deuce and go straight to a 5ton...:-D

Sadly...the grass here in GA is not "Bluegrass" and is nearly impossible to keep lit..:shock:

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks