• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy from KS with 1952 Mack M51A2

eric67camino

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thank you. I think we've got it covered. It's going to be a long week of waiting. I'm stressed and excited at the same time. Can't wait to get her home.

eric67camino

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Made the trip to get her yesterday.

Went well. Pulled it home on a trailer. Only issue was a blown tire on the trailer about half way home. We got it fixed and made it the rest of the way with no further incedents.

I know you guys like pics, so here she is.

Attachments

eric67camino

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks guys. I can't wait to get started getting her up to snuff. She was a brush truck before retirement. In service until 2 years ago, so most systems seem to be operational, but I want to go through everything to know it is good.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks