• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Guy From LA

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome From N'awlins

Cool to have you on board:)

Check the Louisiana Thread as they are looking for trucks for a veterans parade in Nov!

Take Care,

Juan

thatdude43

Really? I could have used a 5ton wrecker on the 4th when I was stuck at Gulf Coast bank in Maurice broken down. Around what part of Lafayette are you from?

joestewart

I live near Acadiana Mall, but my truck is kept out at the property on the Northside, near intersection of Breaux Bridge Highway and Lake Martin Road.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the site.

Only been to LA twice and both times for Katrina. I'd like to visit sometime when it's nice.

thatdude43

That was me in the orange car. Everyone at work has been seeing you all over town. Truck must run great. Mine has just undergone some maintenance but still have to bleed the brakes a few more times. Maybe you can join us next time we take our trucks out for a criuse.

poorman4x4

Sounds good man, i drive it every saturday, it runs like a champ i serviced it with fresh fluids, and i run marvel mystery through every tank of diesel, i drove it to colfax last aprl to mudfest and i cruise around lafayette and acadiana just joy riding, i saw a deuce a couple of weekends ago going down johnston st. at night figured that was you might be another duece then

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks