• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy from Louisiana

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome Capt!

TimnTrucks puts on a rally in Ponchatoula in April. Perfect time to meet other tan and green diseased folks.

Welcome to the madness!

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Kentucky, not so warm here though. Lots of good folks and information on this site.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
always glad to see more la members joining up. if you need anything just shout and someone will be glad to help out. there are a few other members from down your way so your not alone. the LA rally is coming soon. good time to meet all the guys and gals. had a record number of woman last year and they seam to have had a great time

ke5eua

Welcome. Originally from Zachary but moved to Texas couple months ago. You have some great people in your back yard. Juan, Jeep, Tim, and everyone else I've meet but can't remember names are great people.

m109a2

Welcome From Lake Charles La.This is not A site,A brotherhood is more the way.My first rally was at Timnstrucks never had A better Time,Always A campfire,Open the house for a shower and the MKTs A best Great Guy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks