• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy from Louisiana.

prodro1

Hello all. My name is Brad and I am from Keithville, LA. I just recently purchased my first GamaGoat. I have a lot of questions about it and came across this site. It seems like there are a bunch of knowledgeable people here.

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard Brad I have spent a lot of time and have a lot of family in LA, Great fishing! Its kind of interesting that you got a Goat, I am guessing this is NOT your first MV? If it is Brad you are the first guy I ever met who STARTED with a Goat, it doesnt matter besides the HUGE noise they produce they ate a very neat vehicle. Read the TMs on it and ask questions you cannot find the answers for in the TMs and you will do great. WE NEED PICTURES!!!
Karl

prodro1

Thanks a lot. and sadly enough, this is my first MV. I found the goat and couldn't pass it up. Especially for the price. I will post pics of it soon.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks