• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy from lousianna

Dylanr77

Hi. I just joined the site and already gained much info on my gyro flo 160 compressor. I recently picked up with a sandblasting pot for $500. All is fictional but needs a little tlc. Thanks for the information here

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from one state over. Good luck with your compressor. I was running a gas 125 Sullair and got tired of the poor fuel efficiency, and upgraded to a Sullair 185 with Cat power. Watch out for back strain when potting up with 100 lb sacks! I messed up my back real good heaving those sacks. Now I use the forklift to lift the pallet of sacks to the edge of the pot.

Dylanr77

Thanks guys. I got the pot and compressor to use in my small powder coating business. I have been in painting most of my life. I may spray the compressor green. Already have the paint from spraying my boat,

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from the Big Easy!

Before the mods ask you, change your location as they typically want more than USA or a state.

Welcome to the madness!