• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy from Michigan

shuvelrider

Live on the West coast of Michigan (Muskegon), am a AMSA worker so I turn wrenches on Army equipment. Joined the Army in 81 as a mechanic, so I,m more familiar with the older stuff. Just got back from my second deployment, been catching up on running the Harleys

Scarecrow1

Well welcome to the land of big toy's I would say green toys but they seem to be in all shades now days. I hope to see your posts in the future. Thanks for joining ..........

shuvelrider

Thanks, I live just north of Holland Michigan Mr. ShimShon. But I,ve been to your country also, I did the Nijmegan March in 84 while stationed in Germany. Good times.

ShimShon

Thanks, "shuvelrider". Holland Michigan looks great on photographs, I've never been there though. Quite some Dutch names around in that area. I never did the Nijmegen March, but a lot do, also military. It's the largest marching event in the world. Thinking of it, it would be great to have a "Steel Soldiers company" doing the Nimwegen March. By the way, I served in the Dutch army in 85, did some large scale NATO exercises in Germany (I think you call them "war games" in the US).