• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy from Mobile AL

RGJ58

Hello all,

I have been following this site without signing up for some time now and i will say it is a great resource! I just recently bought a MEP003a generator and i have been having some issues getting it running so i thought to myself well now is the time to sign up.

TNriverjet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome! You've come to the right place. Hit up the Auxiliary Equipment threads with a few searches and Q's. I'm sure those guys will help! Guyfang, jamiweb, daybreakAngus. Those guys are the best. And Gimpy too, I'm just not sure if he visits the generator threads. :mrgreen:

RGJ58

Thank you all for your replies and yes this site was already a great resource even before i signed up. I appreciate all those that take the time to upload all that information for others to benefit.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome form New Orleans.

There is a rally at the USS Mobile in April or May. We have also had togethers in Poplarville and Hattiesburg.

Get vaccinated soon as I see more green and a truck and trailer in your future.....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks