• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy from NEW JERSEY

4x4forlife

What's up. I been looking around on this site for some time now. I'm only 20 but I'm looking at a few M35A2's this tuesday. Plan on having a deuce in my driveway by next week.

I graduated from vo-tech and went straight to work for a local HVAC company.
Worked there for the past 2 1/2 years. Now I'm laid off collecting unemployment. Going to boot camp FEB. 7th for the marines active duty.

I currently drive an 05 lifted trailblazer. Dark red, all blacked out on 31's.

4x4forlife

I'll put pics up for you guys and gals on tuesday night when I get home from looking. The guy has literally 12 in his back yard. Most in **** near mint condition. Only problem is IDK if I want the aluminum box on the back, the canvas cover, nothing, or a dump..

Not intending for any purpose to have the truck except I've wanted one since I was real little and now I'm getting the chance to get one. :mrgreen:

By the way THANKS A TON for all the starter deuce info. I'll be sure to read it all tonight and save them links too.

If i think your are talking about the guy that you are. He is a realy nice guy and has some nice truck. I bought my M818 from him and have had it for a 1 1/2 years now and no problems with it so far. Welcome and good luck.

4x4forlife

If i think your are talking about the guy that you are. He is a realy nice guy and has some nice truck. I bought my M818 from him and have had it for a 1 1/2 years now and no problems with it so far. Welcome and good luck.
VERY good thing to hear. I spoke with him on the phone on saturday and he seemd like a pretty nice older fellow. He was actually on a golfing trip when I called that's why I haven't gotten the chance to look at them yet, but it seems to me like he's not doing it to make a major profit, just to pass on such a great deal and what looks to me like some pretty mint deuces.

4x4forlife

Welcome,
There are alot of deuce guys in your neck of the woods, Im about am hour north of you.
Good luck with your new deuce!
Thanks and tomorrow is going to be the longest day ever haha I really just want to drive up there today and just look at all of them and go back tuesday and hand him money.. But of course everything has to take time and I'd hate to spend 3500 on something that runs like my lawnmower. (hence it starts when it wants to and shuts off when it wants too lol)

dburd72

best of luck and if you are going to jackson nj and george is the guys name great guy bought mine off of him have not had one problem good luck

4x4forlife

What are you going to be doing with it the 8th of Feb.??
Well it's gonna stay at my house (currently live with my mother and sister) in my driveway... which is in a gated yard.. untill I get done with boot camp and basic training and schooling. Then I'm gonna bring her with me wherever I get stationed. If I'm alowed to that is.. not sure about the rules of vehicles and such yet but I'll find out soon.

Why do you ask though?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks