• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy from North Texas

DeuceNewbie

Hello!

I am a newbie from North Texas. This site is awesome! I have been looking for a deuce for the past few weeks and have found this site very helpful. Not sure hpw everything works here but hopefully ill get the hang of it soon.

I will try to find the appropriate thread for this but if anyone has any info on first time buyers with GL it would be much appreciated. Im near Dallas and will hopefully bidding this week on some lots in San Antonio (Though I have no Idea how i will get it home!)

Looking Forward to getting to know y'all
-Justin

DeuceNewbie

I hear ya on the soft top! not my first choice but i would settle for one that comes with the soft top....anyone have any experiece with these? how bad do they leak?

Carl_in_NH

A Deuce with a soft-top won't leak any worse than my C4 Corvette convertible; dress like the Gorton's Fisherman, and you'll be just fine.

-Carl

jimmcld

I like the soft tops just as well, if not better, than the hard tops. I also know where you can find a new soft top!

Glad to know there is someone else in Denton interested in MV's.

NewWheeler

Welcome, I'm just down the road in Keller. You are in a great location; dabtl is local to you and although I've never met him, his posts indicate he knows what he's talking about. It's also a great spot to watch GL Auctions because you're close to San Antonio, Texarkana and Oklahoma. Fort Polk isn't really that far away either. Good Luck!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks