• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new guy from Northern california.

gromm415

Hi everyone, new guy from northern california just introducing myself. I'm picking up an m923a2 tomorrow after work. California street legal title and a hardtop! I'll post pics when I can. A friend is driving it home for me because he has a class b. Hopefully he gives it a clean bill of health! Anyway, just wanted to say thank you for all of the great information on this site. I have learned a lot in the past few days. I'm sure I'll have some questions but I've been able to find just about everything with the search. I'll be back with pics soon, see ya!

71DeuceAK

Congrats! If you don't mind me asking, where specifically in nor-cal? I lived in the more southern part of nor-cal, in Atascadero (San Luis Obispo county) and plan to move back there...

dmetalmiki

Seems like a nice deal..so enjoy it to the full and post up pictures of the arrival and hopefully your abillity to make full use of it.

MtnSnow

Hello and welcome from Utah.....formerly of the San Joaquin valley area

Looks to be a fairly nice 923a2

AZK9

Welcome from the Central Highlands of Arizona!

MV projects are great fun for the entire family! [thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks