• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy from Norway, Europe

nm190

Hi everybody, i'm from the middle part of Norway, north scandinavia.
Hope to find some answers about my canadian cucv in here.

Attachments

4x4 Forever

Emerald Shellback
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to SS and OD addiction nm190!!

Last time I was in Europe, there were bunches of GM trucks of that vintage driving around. Only thing the guys complained about were the narrow streets...and cost of petrol - 5-7 dollars to the gallon :shock:,depending on the country.

Nice looking truck!

nm190

Parking

Welcome to SS and OD addiction nm190!!

Last time I was in Europe, there were bunches of GM trucks of that vintage driving around. Only thing the guys complained about were the narrow streets...and cost of petrol - 5-7 dollars to the gallon :shock:,depending on the country.

Nice looking truck!
Thanks, yeah i usually take 2 spaces when parking, and also the right of way in every roundabout. ;)

By the way, it's $8.39 per gallon now, that's unleaded 95, i don't even know what 98 costs.:cookoo::rolleyes:

nkawtg

What is the story with that grille, what year is the truck? I thought GM stopped with that setup (grill/headlights) in the late 70s......was that an export only setup?

Maybe I don't get out much, but I've never seen one like that!

nm190

Oldie

What is the story with that grille, what year is the truck? I thought GM stopped with that setup (grill/headlights) in the late 70s......was that an export only setup?

Maybe I don't get out much, but I've never seen one like that!
It's canadian, i'm trying to track down its history on mapleleafup.com.
It's a 76', that grille/light-setup is very popular in Norway, i've seen lights like that on el caminos, k5's, aso.