• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new guy from OH

kmcn47

been doing alot of reading/learning about cucvs looking to have one by this spring, and i do plan to drive it everyday :tank: right now just working my way through college and saving money.

kmcn47

not sure where haspin is but if I've got mine by then i'll google maps it, and as crazy as it will make me sound I'd rather not say (they're always watching you know)

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard.

You know, the mods on here as well as the admins can use your IP address to GeoLocate your location don't you?

Haspin is almost due west of Dayton to Connersville, IN and south about 22 miles to Laurel.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
not sure where haspin is but if I've got mine by then i'll google maps it, and as crazy as it will make me sound I'd rather not say (they're always watching you know)
Welcome aboard from Florida. No worries on location, probably close to Indiana. Can you work towards capitalization and punctuation please, it's the house rules that you make an effort.

Danger Ranger

Welcome, from the NE corner. Dont worry, kick off your shoes and come in, stay awhile and relax a bit. We aren't really a prepper friendly site so I wouldn't lean too far that way on here fyi. Im not judging, just trying to help. You should find that we aren't all that bad...

jw4x4

Welcome aboard.

You know, the mods on here as well as the admins can use your IP address to GeoLocate your location don't you?

Haspin is almost due west of Dayton to Connersville, IN and south about 22 miles to Laurel.
I seriously doubt he is concerned about revealing the location to admin, mods, & members. More likely the "Guests". And welcome from Dayton.

kmcn47

From his post above, he comes from a secret location in Ohio.
If he makes it to Haspin it would surely be incognito.
if you can find me, if noone else can help, then maybe you can hire.........this guy!
Welcome aboard.

figure they'd get as close as columbus, and thats smack dab in the middle of the state; hard to be in Ohio and not be close to columbus

Welcome from S.C. Good luck on getting your truck...
thanks hopefully have one by the time this ****ty weather breaks
exactly, haha

Welcome aboard from Florida. No worries on location, probably close to Indiana. Can you work towards capitalization and punctuation please, it's the house rules that you make an effort.
Sorry about that, usually a nazi about these things on other forums; it was late when i posted though, Won't happen again

for the record i'm not really one of "those guys" and specifically I'm in Bridgeport OH, small town on the other side of the Ohio river from wheeling. neverhad a cucv before, but both my father and older brother have had k5 blazers, and a k10. I'm new to diesels but a quick learner; i work part time at the local autozone while going to school for broadcasting. Anything else you guys (or girls) wanna know?

Danger Ranger

Not much I can think of right now. It just draws attention when you make a point of not saying something....thats all. Again, welcome, you're reading and research my now commence!

kmcn47

Yeah, that's why i made a point of doing it lol; and I've been reading and researching for quite some time before i even joined the site.