• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy from OK

RollinCoal07

Hello everyone just joined the page...I at the current time don't own an MV yet,but for the last month have been driving all over Oklahoma looking at them just haven't been able to find an m35 yet,I have been getting alot of good info off here

Flyingvan911

Welcome! Be sure to search for the threads on the KAMO Rally held each fall around the end of September/beginning of October at the D-Day park in Wyandotte, OK.

dmetalmiki

This is the (most) exiting time of getting into the 'craze'..That feeling of (when) driving your first acquisition home..Especially as draw near to your abode with the turbo whistling and folks hearing it (you) coming..THAT..can't be beat. Welcome to the site, hobby, friendships and events to come. Good luck..post up the journey, with pictures.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks