• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Guy from OKC area

LtColKSPAN

New guy checking in.
Love this site and hope to positively contribute as I increase my MV knowledge.
Going to start my search for my own vehicle as soon as I discover the various autction, etc sites and locations.
Looking forward to being a member.

Currently deployed but will start my quest in Sept upon my return.

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome

Welcome aboard, being in OK city you are in a good location for MV collecting, you have Norman and Goldsby within 30 min. drive, should be no problem getting a machine!
James

LtColKSPAN

RE: Welcome

Thanks for the reply and info regarding "where to find an MV" since I was about to pose that question later.
Also, I"ve been to (I think it's called) Brown's in Hinton OK. ALthough he's not an auction site, he has fields full of equipment and has a shop along "don't blink" main street with various pieces parked.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Welcome

Welcome aboard friend and thanks for your commitment to this great nation.

Bow-man

With all the GL auctions happening at Tinker, Norman and Ft. Silly on a regular basis, I'd only save Brown's as a last resort.
Welcome aboard and good luck with your vehicle search! Lots of good info to be found here, and most folks are very helpful and choc-full of advice!

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
LtColKSPAN said:
New guy checking in.
Love this site and hope to positively contribute as I increase my MV knowledge.
Going to start my search for my own vehicle as soon as I discover the various autction, etc sites and locations.
Looking forward to being a member.

Currently deployed but will start my quest in Sept upon my return.
I am waiting on EUCs for sevral trucks. Let me know what you are looking for and a price range.

I am in the Midwest City area. Welcome to SS and the OD Iron madness.

Wart Hog

Bow-man

Gents--
Please check out this rally scheduled for Sept. 27th in Bristow at the Airport. Not sure why you guys aren't talking about it here (maybe it sucks?), but here's the link...

www.okmha.org

Cheers!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks