• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Guy from Oklahoma City

Super Dave

Welcome! What info do you need?
Where to find parts, neat upgrades, and so on. I want to find a spare wheel or two, trade off a M105 canvas I have, learn stuff about bobbing a Deuce and a half (don't have one but BOY do I want/need one!!!!).

My trailer has different lights on it now, all the sides and bows (just the wrong canvas). I traded a spare 308 Saiga I had for it. It has a 2" ball type hitch welded to the pintle hoop, but very neatly done. Pretty sure I can cut/grind it off and salvage the hoop. I want to set my K5 up to haul it.

I am VERY excited about it!!!

Happyland1410

Welcome to Steel Soldiers! There are a bunch of us here in Oklahoma.

I'm afraid I must inform you that you have now been infected with the OD disease and there is no known cure. You can only treat the symptoms by acquiring more MV's :mrgreen:

Super Dave

Welcome to Steel Soldiers! There are a bunch of us here in Oklahoma.

I'm afraid I must inform you that you have now been infected with the OD disease and there is no known cure. You can only treat the symptoms by acquiring more MV's :mrgreen:
Man I know it. I want a bobbed Deuce and a half that's bobbed so bad I can't stand it.

Are the K5s multi fuel also?

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
K5s are diesel. 6.2L Detroit Diesels

There is a Deuce being bobbed in OKC as we speak. The person doing it has built about 10 so far. He might let you watch.

The 101 trailers are a great place to start this OD journey. It is all downhill from here.

Super Dave

K5s are diesel. 6.2L Detroit Diesels

There is a Deuce being bobbed in OKC as we speak. The person doing it has built about 10 so far. He might let you watch.

The 101 trailers are a great place to start this OD journey. It is all downhill from here.
Man I would love to. I tried trading my fancy lifted K5 for one on Craigslist locally, but it was not what the guy was looking for. I only get 10 MPG in that thing, so a Deuce and a half makes perfect sense to me.

I love this trailer. I have wanted one for a long time. My wife is very supportive of this sort of thing. She's super cool.;)

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Welcome to the Green Iron Laughing Accademy.:cookoo:

I'm afraid I must inform you that you have now been infected with the OD disease and there is no known cure. You can only treat the symptoms by acquiring more MV's
12 step programs are for quitters.

Come into OD green light, it's soooooooooooo beautiful........................ZZZZAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP!!!!!!

M813A1

Welcome to the Green Crowd !! Now that you are infected you will be wanting more !!! Thoses M101 are nice trailers and very useful !! I have a M101A1 myself and I like it bunches ..

Last edited:

Cleptomaniac

Super Dave I see u on OSA a lot. I'm friends with Dustin and Harsh and some of the others. I have a Deuce and a CUCV 1009 (k5) I would be glad to show you and love to talk about things that go bang also! I'm in Yukon.
Danny

Super Dave

Super Dave I see u on OSA a lot. I'm friends with Dustin and Harsh and some of the others. I have a Deuce and a CUCV 1009 (k5) I would be glad to show you and love to talk about things that go bang also! I'm in Yukon.
Danny
Cool beans! Dustin is a good egg. He's bringing some metal by this AM for making a funky tool.

I'd love to see your rides! Holler at me!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks