• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy from Oklahoma

trvctor

Those are darn good welds... I am always impressed by how good some people can fabricate, there is real genius in your end product. I saw you mention CARC a couple of times. Unless you want this really original paint, use the Behr stuff. Cheaper, covers nice and can be sprayed, although I prefer a small roller to match texture. Goes right over the CARC easily too. No need to sand, not that you want those stuff airborne either. The paint codes are all in the paint forum section. The truck is coming along nice.
So you used a roller to replicate the CARC texture? Do you have any photos? Currently trying to crack this lol

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks