• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Guy from PA

CuCv M1008

I've been lurking on here for a little over a month and I thought id introduce myself to everyone. My name is Clayton and I bought my first MV back in april :naner:, 1985 M1008 with a little over 50k on it. I am into anything military related and a big time 73-87 Chevy guy. I have done a few mods so far, doghead relay fix, AC 60s and am currently working on painting the frame and doing some body work. Once I get all the parts together I'm looking to swap in a 4l80e. So hows everyone doing? 13001184_924309500972003_5209378937912377568_n.jpg

CuCv M1008

Thanks everyone, I'm about 20 mins from Carlisle way back in the sticks! Eventually I would like to frame off restore this truck, currently doing that to my 83 so this will have to wait a little. The guy I got this from took really good care of it, was his daily driver. I'm not really sure where it came from but I'm thinking it came from Indiantown gap.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks