• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy from PA

New guy here from PA. Currently temporarily living in Huntsville, AL since I just seperated from the Marine Corps after 9 years. Waiting on a job now. Currently looking around for a good reliable running Kaiser M35, being a Jeep fanatic and military vehicle fanatic, I'd LOVE to own one as a toy/weekend truck to flat tow my '08 JK Wrangler 4dr Rubicon that I frequently wheel and to double as a place to sleep up in the back when I'm out wheeling, and just have fun tinkering with it. So I heard this site is a great place for tech and general info about those trucks.

1crook

Hey welcome to the site Highoctane!

Make sure to make plans to come to the 2010 Ga Rally in October, there will be several members coming from Alabama that you could convoy/ride over with. You would almost be guaranteed to have fun. There are a few guys that bring their Jeeps to ride on the trails as well as other trucks and they always have a great time. Here's a link: http://www.steelsoldiers.com/ga-rally/53347-official-2010-ss-ga-rally-info-thread.html

I have a deuce I am selling, winch, new soft top, heater, troop seats, etc. $3500. PM me for details.

HAWKMAN

Welcome from Reeders PA!!! I've got two available...one cargo, one M-109 shop body..this is a great site, lots of good people and info............:-D:-D:-D

Srjeeper

Welcome aboard HO, now get yerself back to Pa. cause there's a bunch of stuff getting ready to happen here in the Keystone State.

Gun Truck Gathering in August, and the RedBall Show & Swapmeet in Sept., Rausch Creek Rally in Oct. and the list goes on & on. [thumbzup]