• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy from Pawleys Island SC

Phansm72

Hey evryone , I should be picking up my M35a2 here soon , plans are to crew-cab it and single axle the rear without shortening the frame. Pics and updates as I go!

Phansm72

welcome,I used to love coming to your neck of the woods until MB got stupid about motorcycles and bike week.
maybe someday it will change.
Bob
Yeah they instituted that helmet law thing, now theyve done away with it, its not mandatory in city limits anymore. Now its recommended not required! **** politics!!!

T

televisionman007

dude i dont get you, you call me all week sayin yr gonna buy my duece and then you pm me this 24 minutes befor u bought a duece...
Heya

I have run into a bit of a pickle , one of my little ones had to be hospitalized for a few days and Im fearing this is going to cost me an arm and a leg. I really want your truck but if you get someone looking to get it my feelings wont be hurt if you sell it. Dont want to keep you hanging .I will be in touch once this blows over and I figure out where I stand ,if you still have it.

Thanks
Paul

WHY LIE.... If you found one somewhere else cool .. You could of jus said that .. Good luck with yr duece,,, hopefully u got a good one

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks