• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new guy from so california

dezert ratt

thanks for the welcome 100dollarman. once work slows down a bit im gonna give you a buzz asap and see if i can make a trip up. prob want to browse a bit before i make a decision but your gonna be first on my list of places to look...

hole

Welcome to the site, dez Ratt!

You dont even have to wait for the camp-out to drive one-- I have about 20 good ones in stock! You are welcome to come out and drive them ALL if you want! LOL! I will make you a great deal on one. But even if you dont buy from me, you are more than welcome to come check them out and learn about them a bit. We have several other MV trucks and trailers also.

Call me if you want to come out- 760 248 6214

BTW- this goes for any other SS member in Socal, too---- all are welcome at my shop!

Looking forward to seeing you and everybody at the campout!!!

WW- Are we calling it Camp Dirtbag?

Hundy
Of course we're still calling it Camp Dirtbag :wink:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks